- ACGA Rates are scheduled to change on July 1, 2020
As we navigate these unchartered waters together, we reflect on the people and places we hold most dear and hold onto hopes for a bright future. We have some news we would like to share that can help you focus on your future—and ours. The Annie Clarkson Society wants to share this news from ... Read More
- Benefits of the CARES Act
The new CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) Act recently signed into law is designed to help you, businesses and nonprofits facing economic hardship during the coronavirus pandemic.
There are many provisions designed to help you, but here are a few key provisions of the CARES Act that may ... Read More
- New Provisions of Secure Act January 1, 2020
The Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement (SECURE) Act of 2019 introduced the following changes:
- Extended period for traditional IRA contributions. Individuals may now make tax-deductible contributions to a traditional IRA after the age of 70½ as long as they are still earning income.
- Delayed required minimum distributions. Individuals who reach the ... Read More