Our alumni represent a powerful professional and personal network that is more than 44,000 strong! Proud CU alumni stay connected, stay informed, and help create an even stronger Clarkson for future Golden Knights.
Your support is visible throughout every facet of campus and has helped our students, faculty, and staff excel. The Clarkson experience would not be possible without it. Golden Knights, thank you!
Clarkson was founded by the generosity of Thomas S. Clarkson’s three sisters and niece in 1896. Today, the University thrives because of the support of our donors.
July 21 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
August 1 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
October 3 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
July 8, 2021 @ 12:00 pm EDT
Knights of Note
- Philip Parr ’62 ’65Philip Parr ’62 ’65 recently shared his story of how he became a painter. Engineer-Painter When you become a engineer, you learn an ancient saying: “A good engineer knows what he knows, and knows what he doesn’t know.” It sounds frivolous, but you will soon become acquainted with fellows who […]
- Sean T. Bennett ’92Sean T. Bennett ’92, EdD, for recently being appointed vice president for diversity and inclusion at Salem State University. Read more here.
- Henry (Hank) Okraski ’58Henry (Hank) Okraski ’58, is Chairman of the National Center for Simulation’s (NCS) Education & Workforce Development Committee. In February 2020, he organized a Team Orlando Modeling & Simulation Student Day that featured high school and technical school students demonstrating Modeling and Simulation (M&S) projects that are of interest to […]
- Eric Moody ’13Eric Moody ’13 for recently receiving his license as a Professional Engineer in New York State by fulfilling the education, examination and experience requirements. He has been promoted to Project Engineer at Barton & Loguidice.
- Two Receive Clarkson’s Gordon C. "Stub" Baker '27 Service Citation
- Five Honored with Clarkson University’s Most Prestigious Alumni Award
- Clarkson University Bestows Top Young Alumni Award on Five Graduates
- MacIntosh and Ackner Receive Clarkson University Physical Therapy Scholarship in Memory of Melissa Walsh ‘03 ‘05
- E-commerce Program Expands Markets for Local Businesses During COVID