Our alumni represent a powerful professional and personal network that is more than 44,000 strong! Proud CU alumni stay connected, stay informed, and help create an even stronger Clarkson for future Golden Knights.
Your support is visible throughout every facet of campus and has helped our students, faculty, and staff excel. The Clarkson experience would not be possible without it. Golden Knights, thank you!
Clarkson was founded by the generosity of Thomas S. Clarkson’s three sisters and niece in 1896. Today, the University thrives because of the support of our donors.
Knights of Note
- Ali Othman PhD ’19The Electrochemical Society Awards 2021 ECS Colin Garfield Fink Fellowship to Ali Othman Newswise — Pennington, NJ – Ali Othman, PhD, Research Associate in Clarkson University’s Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Science, received The Electrochemical Society’s prestigious 2021 ECS Colin Garfield Fink Fellowship. The fellowship provides financial assistance for Othman’s […]
- Sarkis Balukjian ’44WWII Vet, Massena Native & Clarkson Graduate Celebrates his 100th Birthday!! Mr. Sarkis Balukjian was Born in Massena, NY in 1921. His brother, Albert Balukjian, was an esteemed Professor at Clarkson, as well. His Family is of Armenian descent & his direct cultural heritage involves both his mother and father […]
- Dr. Kevin Shanley ’01, PhD ’09Dr. Kevin Shanley ’01, PhD’09 of Clarkson University recently appeared on the Eyes Free Sports podcast on sports and recreation for the blind and visually impaired. Dr. Shanley is a highly accomplished engineering professor and department chair within the SUNY system. He has done so much in his life and […]
- Elizabeth Fessenden ’77Meritor Names Elizabeth A. Fessenden to its Board of Directors TROY, Mich., May 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Meritor, Inc. (NYSE: MTOR) today announced that it has appointed Elizabeth A. Fessenden as a Class II director, with a term expiring at the 2023 annual meeting of shareholders. Her appointment is effective […]
- Nocetti Named Interim Dean of Reh School of Business at Clarkson University
- Lado Appointed Senior Advisor to the President On Anti-Racism at Clarkson University
- Clarkson University Research Team Details New Toxin Removal Process
- Clarkson University Instructor Producing Podcast
- Clarkson STEM Ed Awards $7,500 in Prizes to “STEM QuESTS Challenge” Winners