Our alumni represent a powerful professional and personal network that is more than 44,000 strong! Proud CU alumni stay connected, stay informed, and help create an even stronger Clarkson for future Golden Knights.
Your support is visible throughout every facet of campus and has helped our students, faculty, and staff excel. The Clarkson experience would not be possible without it. Golden Knights, thank you!
Clarkson was founded by the generosity of Thomas S. Clarkson’s three sisters and niece in 1896. Today, the University thrives because of the support of our donors.
Knights of Note
- Heather Feli ’03Heather was recently promoted to Product Engineering Leader for the Electronics Manufacturing Team at Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense. In this new role, she oversees the product manufacturing / engineering for production programs and some development programs; ensure proper documentation and processes are in place for quality product to be built […]
- Roger McCoach ’70Dr. Roger McCoach has recently obtained Faculty Emeritus status at County College of Morris in Randolph, NJ. Roger recently retired after teaching mathematics at the college for 44 years. The award is based upon his superior accomplishments in Professional Growth and Engagement, Service to the College Community, and Teaching Effectiveness. […]
- Jeffrey Corliss ’85Jeffrey Corliss has been ranked a 2021 “Best In State Wealth Advisor” by Forbes and Barron’s. As Managing Director of RDM Financial Group, he uses his 30+ years of financial industry experience to design comprehensive wealth plans for individuals, businesses, and families.
- Joel Silverman ’74Joel was recently featured in a podcast series: How we got loud. Listen to the interview here!
- KLAW Industries Sweeps Two National Competitions, Wins $50k in Grand Prizes
- Clarkson STEM Ed Faculty awarded NYSED grant to Train North County K-8 Teachers
- Clarkson Gains Momentum for $40 Million Science Center Renovation & Expansion
- Clarkson Professor Named Fellow of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers & Fellow of the American Welding Society
- Higher Education Institutions Urge the Biden Administration to Support a Strong 2030 U.S. Climate Target