Our alumni represent a powerful professional and personal network that is more than 44,000 strong! Proud CU alumni stay connected, stay informed, and help create an even stronger Clarkson for future Golden Knights.
Your support is visible throughout every facet of campus and has helped our students, faculty, and staff excel. The Clarkson experience would not be possible without it. Golden Knights, thank you!
Clarkson was founded by the generosity of Thomas S. Clarkson’s three sisters and niece in 1896. Today, the University thrives because of the support of our donors.
Knights of Note
- Bob Washer ’72President of the Downtown Detroit Optimist Club Celebrating 100th Anniversary Bob has been active in the Optimist Club of Downtown Detroit since 1986. The club will be celebrating its 100th Anniversary on March 1, 2022. Bob was asked to be President during this milestone year, making it his fourth time. […]
- Mike Russell ’05 & Mike Murphy ’97Murphy, Russell Named to Assistant Vice President Roles at SRC Syracuse, NY – SRC, Inc. is pleased to announce the promotions of Mike Murphy and Mike Russell in the Defense Systems and Solutions Division. Mike Murphy has been named assistant vice president, advanced radar and sensors. In this role, Murphy […]
- Carol Schiraldi ’88Book Publication: “Beautiful Under Heaven” Carol is now a photographer and recently published a book of images taken while on location in Guilin, China. The book is called, “Beautiful Under Heaven” and is available as a coffee table style book (sold on Amazon) and also an eBook (sold through the […]
- Five Clarkson Golden Knights on Olympic RostersFour Clarkson Alumni named to Canadian Olympic Team Hockey Canada announced their roster for the 2022 Beijing Olympics, which features 4 former Clarkson Golden Knights, on the blueline, Ella Shelton, Erin Ambrose, & Renata Fast anchor down a great team defense for Canada and Jamie Lee Rattray will look to […]
- Kline Named Clarkson’s Next Chief Financial Officer
- Lissette Fernandez Appointed Assistant Professor of Civil & Environmental Engineering at Clarkson University
- Clarkson Biomolecular Science Student to Intern at Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Can Breast Milk Detect Cancer? What New Research from Clarkson University Says
- Clarkson Honors Program Alumnus Honored by Forbes Magazine