Our alumni represent a powerful professional and personal network that is more than 44,000 strong! Proud CU alumni stay connected, stay informed, and help create an even stronger Clarkson for future Golden Knights.
Your support is visible throughout every facet of campus and has helped our students, faculty, and staff excel. The Clarkson experience would not be possible without it. Golden Knights, thank you!
Clarkson was founded by the generosity of Thomas S. Clarkson’s three sisters and niece in 1896. Today, the University thrives because of the support of our donors.
Knights of Note
- Kurt Rademacher ’02Kurt recently joined Barton & Loguidice in their Facilities Practice Area as Senior Managing Engineer in the firm’s Syracuse, NY office. He has nearly 20 years of experience in quality review, HVAC analysis, system selection and presentation, project execution & planning, construction support, peer review and proposal development.
- Matthew Honickman ’17Matthew was one of 17 young professionals honored by FuzeHub in their second-annual Millennials in Manufacturing Awards, which celebrates young professionals who are doing their part to strengthen New York State’s manufacturing industry. Matthew is a Chief Engineer at LC Drives’ Machines. Honickman’s contributions to LC Drives enables the manufacturing […]
- Philip Parr ’62 ’65Philip Parr ’62 ’65 recently shared his story of how he became a painter. Engineer-Painter When you become a engineer, you learn an ancient saying: “A good engineer knows what he knows, and knows what he doesn’t know.” It sounds frivolous, but you will soon become acquainted with fellows who […]
- Sean T. Bennett ’92Sean T. Bennett ’92, EdD, for recently being appointed vice president for diversity and inclusion at Salem State University. Read more here.
- Clarkson Researchers Set to Deploy Technology to Combat Harmful Algal Blooms Later this Month
- Clarkson’s Shipley Center to Co-Host Free Online Entrepreneur Workshops
- Clarkson University Sets Virtual Science Cafes for Fall 2020
- Governor Cuomo Announces Milestone in Challenge to Combat Harmful Algal Blooms in New York's Waters
- Clarkson University to Expand Language Course Offerings this Fall