Our alumni represent a powerful professional and personal network that is more than 44,000 strong! Proud CU alumni stay connected, stay informed, and help create an even stronger Clarkson for future Golden Knights.
Your support is visible throughout every facet of campus and has helped our students, faculty, and staff excel. The Clarkson experience would not be possible without it. Golden Knights, thank you!
Clarkson was founded by the generosity of Thomas S. Clarkson’s three sisters and niece in 1896. Today, the University thrives because of the support of our donors.
Looking for a member of the Development & Alumni Relations team? We are here to help.
Knights of Note
- Sergio Gallucci ’1630 Under 30 North America 2024 – Science Sergio Gallucci is the cofounder and CTO of SCOUT Space, which is developing sensors and autonomous systems to help satellites better navigate and avoid issues with debris or other satellites. SCOUT’s first prototype spacecraft entered orbit in 2021…Read more here.
- Daniel Rusanowsky ’862023 Foster Hewitt Memorial Trophy Recipient Dan Rusanowsky to be Recognized in Pregame Ceremony on Nov. 24 San Jose Sharks (@SanJoseSharks) Radio Play-By-Play Announcer Dan Rusanowsky (@DanRusanowsky), who was selected as the recipient of the 2023 Foster Hewitt Memorial Award in June, will be recognized in a pregame ceremony at SAP Center […]
- Peter Radosta ’88Nelson’s Citizen of the Year award presented to Peter Radosta NELSON — On Sunday, Nov. 5, the Town of Nelson and the Erieville-Nelson Heritage Society (ENHS) presented Peter Radosta with the Norman Odell Citizen of the Year Award, which is bestowed annually on a Nelson resident who has made outstanding […]
- Patrick Meaney ’86IBM Service Corp Certification Badge Patrick Meaney ’86 has obtained an IBM Service Corps Alum badge for his P-TECH Summer Internship leadership. High School STEM students worked as interns at various IBM sites to gain experience, grow their networks, and apply their skills to solve industry and social problems. Pat connected with […]
- Challenges in AI discussed at Clarkson University with Industry and Government Stakeholders as Part of the Center for Identification Technology Research (CITeR)
- Clarkson University’s Lewis School of Health Sciences and St. Lawrence Health Partners Invite You to Our Paramedic Program Open House
- Clarkson University Physical Therapy Student Awarded Samuel B. Feitelberg Fellowship
- Clarkson University Announces New Environmental Science and Sustainability Undergraduate Degree
- Clarkson University Students Showcase Skills at Regional Construction Competition