Our alumni represent a powerful professional and personal network that is more than 44,000 strong! Proud CU alumni stay connected, stay informed, and help create an even stronger Clarkson for future Golden Knights.
Your support is visible throughout every facet of campus and has helped our students, faculty, and staff excel. The Clarkson experience would not be possible without it. Golden Knights, thank you!
Clarkson was founded by the generosity of Thomas S. Clarkson’s three sisters and niece in 1896. Today, the University thrives because of the support of our donors.
June 10 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
September 6 @ 6:00 am EDT
July 8, 2021 @ 8:00 am - July 11, 2021 @ 11:00 am EDT
Knights of Note
- Sean T. Bennett ’92Sean T. Bennett ’92, EdD, for recently being appointed vice president for diversity and inclusion at Salem State University. Read more here.
- Henry (Hank) Okraski ’58Henry (Hank) Okraski ’58, is Chairman of the National Center for Simulation’s (NCS) Education & Workforce Development Committee. In February 2020, he organized a Team Orlando Modeling & Simulation Student Day that featured high school and technical school students demonstrating Modeling and Simulation (M&S) projects that are of interest to […]
- Eric Moody ’13Eric Moody ’13 for recently receiving his license as a Professional Engineer in New York State by fulfilling the education, examination and experience requirements. He has been promoted to Project Engineer at Barton & Loguidice.
- John Gaus ’89John Gaus ’89 Clarkson graduate and inspiring innovator, saw business at Agbotics, an indoor organic greenhouse in Sackets Harbor NY, come to a halt this week as restaurants he serviced were forced to close. Rather than stop production John is keeping everyone employed and increasing production to distribute fresh products […]
- Clarkson University Healthcare MBA Earns Re-Accreditation
- Clarkson Alumna Dr. Amy Jenkins Creating Antibody Therapeutic to Combat COVID-19
- Special Master of Arts in Teaching Graduate Program Offerings for Clarkson Class of 2020 and Alumni
- Clarkson Biology Professors Set to Study Global Connectivity Patterns in the COVID-19 Genome
- Clarkson Professors Set to Study Whether COVID-19 Inspired Faculty to Re-Envision Teaching Philosophies and Priorities