Our alumni represent a powerful professional and personal network that is more than 44,000 strong! Proud CU alumni stay connected, stay informed, and help create an even stronger Clarkson for future Golden Knights.
Your support is visible throughout every facet of campus and has helped our students, faculty, and staff excel. The Clarkson experience would not be possible without it. Golden Knights, thank you!
Clarkson was founded by the generosity of Thomas S. Clarkson’s three sisters and niece in 1896. Today, the University thrives because of the support of our donors.
Knights of Note
- Cleighton Smith ’77Cleighton Smith ’77 recently became a life member of ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers), which is the highest level one can obtain within the organization.
- Brian Sinsabaugh ’07 MBA ’08Brian T. Sinsabaugh ’07 MBA ’08, an associate in the Land Use and Zoning Practice Groups at Certilman Balin and based in the Hauppauge office, was named to the 2020 New York Metro Rising Stars list of Super Lawyers. He handles an array of matters including land use and zoning […]
- David Spatz ’68A generous gift from David M. Spatz of West Hills Lake, Tex., has established the David M. Spatz ’68 Endowed Chair to support the Director of Clarkson University’s nationally- recognized Engineering and Management (E&M) Program. The endowment will contribute to salary, benefits, and research funds for the Spatz Chair. Spatz […]
- Bob Ziek ’78Robert R. Ziek Jr, Clarkson University class of 1978, has been re-elected to the Clarkson University Board of Trustees. He will serve on the Financial Affairs and Academic Mission committees. Ziek was first elected to the Clarkson University Board of Trustees in February 2010 and served two terms ending October […]
- Cree Returning to Ithaca to Pursue Consulting Career
- Physical Activity May Not Overcome Harmful Effects of Poor Sleep-- Clarkson University Grad Student Research Finds
- Clarkson Professor Publishes New Book About Writer Marina Warner
- Clarkson University Sustainability Again Lauded by Princeton Review Guide to Green Colleges, Sierra Club Cool Schools and AASHE
- Clarkson Mechanical Engineering Professors, Students Win American Welding Society Award