Our alumni represent a powerful professional and personal network that is more than 44,000 strong! Proud CU alumni stay connected, stay informed, and help create an even stronger Clarkson for future Golden Knights.
Your support is visible throughout every facet of campus and has helped our students, faculty, and staff excel. The Clarkson experience would not be possible without it. Golden Knights, thank you!
Clarkson was founded by the generosity of Thomas S. Clarkson’s three sisters and niece in 1896. Today, the University thrives because of the support of our donors.
October 30 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm EDT
November 5 @ 7:00 pm - November 6 @ 7:00 pm EDT
November 13 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
February 25, 2022 @ 11:59 pm - February 26, 2022 @ 11:59 pm EST
July 14, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - July 17, 2022 @ 12:00 pm EDT
Knights of Note
- Timothy Danehy ’92The mastermind behind college hockey stats is stepping back; what does it mean for the future? Written By: Brad Elliott Schlossman | 11:14 am, Oct. 8, 2021 Behind the scenes, Tim Danehy has been among the sports most influential people. In the early 1990s, the college hockey world relied on a radio station […]
- Dan Stec ’90NYS Senator Dan Stec ‘90 to be Honored by Clarkson Fraternity on Saturday, October 16, 2021 Clarkson Alumni and New York State Senator Dan Stec ‘90 will be honored by the Sigma Chi Fraternity on Saturday, October 16. Sigma Chi is recognizing Stec as a “Significant Sig” for being elected […]
- Stephen Majors ’89HIGH YELLA by Steve Majors is a family memoir that follows Steve’s life, growing up as the youngest, white-passing son in an all-Black family; and later, marrying his husband and adopting their two Black daughters. In this “heart-wrenching and honest” (Eman Quota, Bride of the Sea) book, Steve reckons with family secrets and his troubled childhood of […]
- Suzan Jackson ’87Sue Boulter Jackson has published her second book, Finding a New Normal: Living Your Best Life with Chronic Illness, based on her family’s 19 years of experience and on the support she has provided to others. It is available widely through all major online retailers, e-book platforms, and through bookstores […]
- Clarkson University Aircraft Structures Students to Study Under-represented Pioneers in Aerospace
- Clarkson University Physical Therapy Student Awarded Samuel B. Feitelberg Fellowship
- Addressing Health Disparities in the 21st Century: Thinking Further Upstream at Next Clarkson University Science Café
- Building On Collaboration, Clarkson Alumnus Develops Acid-Neutralizing PPE
- Clarkson University Honors Former New York State Senator Betty Little with Bertrand H. Snell Award for Community Service