Our alumni represent a powerful professional and personal network that is more than 44,000 strong! Proud CU alumni stay connected, stay informed, and help create an even stronger Clarkson for future Golden Knights.
Your support is visible throughout every facet of campus and has helped our students, faculty, and staff excel. The Clarkson experience would not be possible without it. Golden Knights, thank you!
Clarkson was founded by the generosity of Thomas S. Clarkson’s three sisters and niece in 1896. Today, the University thrives because of the support of our donors.
Knights of Note
- Bob Housel ’85Bob Housel of Masters RMC Inc. was elected as chairman of the Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association (PACA) Board of Directors. Housel has over 30 years of experience in the industry. He began his career in 1990 at Masters Concrete, a third-generation family-owned company started in 1932 by his grandfather, […]
- George Schatz ’71George was recently named a “Top Influential Chemist” by Academic Influence. George was one of ten chemists who received this recognition. George C. Schatz is a theoretical chemist, editor-in-chief at the Journal of Physical Chemistry, and the Morrison Professor of Chemistry at Northwestern University. Read more here.
- Cleighton Smith ’77Cleighton Smith ’77 recently became a life member of ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers), which is the highest level one can obtain within the organization.
- Brian Sinsabaugh ’07 MBA ’08Brian T. Sinsabaugh ’07 MBA ’08, an associate in the Land Use and Zoning Practice Groups at Certilman Balin and based in the Hauppauge office, was named to the 2020 New York Metro Rising Stars list of Super Lawyers. He handles an array of matters including land use and zoning […]
- Dr. Michael Conrad of Clarkson University’s Beacon Institute Records History Podcast for the National Park Service
- Clarkson Celebrates the Life of Distinguished Emeritus Professor Wilcox
- Clarkson University Named School of National Service by AmeriCorps
- Clarkson Physical Therapy Student Paige Weston Awarded Kafka-Phillips Memorial Scholarship
- Clarkson Alumni’s Company to be Featured on Discovery Channel Show