Our alumni represent a powerful professional and personal network that is more than 44,000 strong! Proud CU alumni stay connected, stay informed, and help create an even stronger Clarkson for future Golden Knights.
Your support is visible throughout every facet of campus and has helped our students, faculty, and staff excel. The Clarkson experience would not be possible without it. Golden Knights, thank you!
Clarkson was founded by the generosity of Thomas S. Clarkson’s three sisters and niece in 1896. Today, the University thrives because of the support of our donors.
Knights of Note
- Jacquelyn Scibior ’16Clarkson University Alum Among First Peace Corps Volunteers to Return to Service Overseas POTSDAM, N.Y. – Sauquoit resident Jacquelyn Scibior is among the first Peace Corps volunteers to return to overseas service since the agency’s unprecedented global evacuation in March 2020. The Peace Corps suspended global operations and evacuated nearly […]
- Rajiv Narula PhD’11COLLEGE COUNCIL SELECTS RAJIV NARULA AS DISTINGUISHED FACULTY AT SUNY CANTON The SUNY Canton College Council has selected Associate Professor Rajiv Narula, Ph.D., as the 2022 recipient of the Distinguished Faculty Award. Narula teaches Chemistry in the college’s School of Science, Health, and Criminal Justice. Rajiv Narula“The Distinguished Faculty Award […]
- Leo Titus ’91Leo Titus, Jr. Installed as President Leo Titus, Jr., P.E. (ECS Group of Companies) is the new President of the Geoprofessional Business Association (GBA), a not-for-profit association of geoprofessional firms. Mr. Titus took office during ceremonies at GBA’s annual meeting held on April 8, 2022 in San Diego, California.Mr. Titus will […]
- Pamela Leary ’14Leary joins CPH Urgent Care Team POTSDAM, NY – Certified Physician Assistant (PA-C) Pamela Leary has joined the medical staff of Canton-Potsdam Hospital’s (CPH) Urgent Care offices in Potsdam and Canton. They are located at the Helen Snell Cheel Medical Center, 49 Lawrence Avenue, Potsdam; and EJ Noble Professional Building, […]
- Ashleigh Graveline Promoted to Clinical Associate Professor at Clarkson University
- Catherine Avadikian Receives Clarkson’s 2022 Student Achievement Champion of the Year Award
- Stefanie Kring Promoted to Associate Professor at Clarkson University
- Andreas Wilke Promoted to Full Professor at Clarkson University
- Help Science & Have Fun: Participation Sought for Clarkson University Study on Statistical Thinking in Children