As a member of the Clarkson community, you’re invited to become part of the Faculty and Staff Campaign, a University-wide effort that focuses on two priorities: our students and your participation.
Each member of the faculty and staff plays an integral part in enhancing the experience of every student on campus. Your involvement, both philanthropically and through your service, makes a lasting impression that will stay with our students now and as they transition to alumni. What you do now will impact current and future generations of Clarkson students for years to come.
Your gift is your vote of confidence in Clarkson. It reflects your pride in our work, our students, and the university. As a member of the donor community, you are helping to create a culture of philanthropy and also inspiring those around you to join in and give back.
If you wish to make a pledge now, and pay it when the time is right for you, prior to June 30, please complete this faculty/staff giving form.
Other Ways to Give:
- Payroll Deduction – Complete the faculty/staff giving form and your gift will be deducted automatically in increments, from each paycheck, over a specified period of time or as a one-time deduction.
- By Check – Mail your check in along with the faculty/staff giving form to Development Operations, 8 Clarkson Avenue, Box 5510, Potsdam, NY 13699.
- By Phone – Call the Annual Giving Office with your credit card information at 315-268-6582. We accept, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
- Electronic Funds Transfers – Please contact Steve Smalling, associate vp of development at x4368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Make a planned gift – How can you earn income, pay less in taxes, secure your retirement, enhance your net estate, create a personal legacy, or get more from your real estate? Click here to find out.