May the 4th Be With You is a one-day giving challenge to enlist the support of our most dedicated alumni to provide a major boost to the Clarkson Fund. These gifts are essential to ensuring extraordinary student experiences and continued financial support as they pursue a Clarkson education. Our graduates are among the most prepared for the next phase of their journey. In fact, Clarkson boasts 97% job placement or acceptance to graduate school within six months of commencement. Throughout their time on campus, students are exposed to cutting edge research opportunities, hands-on experiences that allow them to push their creative abilities to the max and many receive financial support which is the deciding factor in their ability to attend Clarkson. The numerous opportunities that await each freshman class are a direct result of support provided by generous donors like you. We hope you will join us on this very special day to show current students how invested you are in their abilities and to continue providing opportunities for future students.
How can you help?
- Make your gift to the Clarkson Fund on May 4th!
- Spread the word to your alumni contacts by sharing on social media using #IgavetoCUsucceed
- Consider a multi-year pledge to the Clarkson Fund in support of future student success
These images are sized to fit a post to Instagram or Facebook.
These frames are sized to fit a post to Instagram or Facebook
These images are sized to fit an Instagram story.
- “Haven’t yet donated in support of student success? NOW is the time! #IgavetoCUsucceed!”
- “May the 4th lead you to a contribution toward student success! #IgavetoCUsucceed!”
- “Never underestimate a Golden Knight #IgavetoCUsucceed!”
- “I am one with the Force and the Force is with me”
- “We had each other. That’s how we won.”—Lando Calrissian, The Rise of Skywalker
- Use a Clarkson photo or wear some green and gold to show support along with the hashtag
- Have fun with the “May the 4th be with you” pun, as well as show your support of Clarkson University