Each year the Career Center advises over 60 percent of the undergraduate population. These students seek a wide variety of information and often times a conversation with an alumnus could really make a big difference.
Clarkson’s “Done in a Day” volunteer program aims to connect students with alumni to do the following:
- Discuss business trends
- Chat about how to navigate corporate organizations
- Review resumes and cover letters
- Provide job search and career exploration advice
- Help with interview preparation
- Talk about how to choose a major
Over 140 alumni participated in this program last year (THANK YOU, VOLUNTEERS!)…..are you ready to join them!? Simply fill out this form and a member of our Career Center team will be in touch when a student requests the service.