Our alumni represent a powerful professional and personal network that is more than 44,000 strong! Proud CU alumni stay connected, stay informed, and help create an even stronger Clarkson for future Golden Knights.
Your support is visible throughout every facet of campus and has helped our students, faculty, and staff excel. The Clarkson experience would not be possible without it. Golden Knights, thank you!
Clarkson was founded by the generosity of Thomas S. Clarkson’s three sisters and niece in 1896. Today, the University thrives because of the support of our donors.
September 15 - November 10
October 3 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EDT
October 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
July 8, 2021 @ 12:00 pm EDT
Knights of Note
- Clarkson Student Interns Work with an Alumnus to Promote Conservation in the EvergladesClarkson alumnus, Steve Scherer ’69 – Grassy Waters Conservancy VP, reached out to our Career Services office to find help promoting the Conservancy’s efforts. Due to COVID-19 their web and social media support was significantly reduced. Student interns Cynthia Huerta ’23 and Isaac Choi ’22 kept the Conservancy’s website going […]
- Alumnus Publishes First BookConrad R. Hoffman ’53, a Chemical Engineer, worked for Union Carbide Inc. in the Battery Products Div. both domestically and internationally. His avocations included flying and flight instruction, amateur radio, motorcycles, sailboats, and even building a house. As an avid reader of thrillers, he decided to write his own, which […]
- Mark Mininberg MBA ’20Mark Mininberg MBA ’20 for being productive during the Covid-19 lockdown by painting Warhammer miniatures. Mark was asked by the Master of the forge podcast (http://mastersoftheforge.com/2020/07/episode-145-indomitus-9th-edition-preview-flash-isode/) to paint some models that they got early as part of the Warhammer 40k Indominus box set. In the painting of said models for […]
- John Kodumal (The Clarkson School alumnus)John Kodumal (The Clarkson School alumnus) for his role in launching the next generation of start ups with Atlassian. Read more here: https://www.theage.com.au/business/small-business/atlassian-alumni-launch-next-generation-of-startups-20200731-p55hd0.html
- Clarkson University Graduate Named 2021 New York State Teacher of the Year
- Clarkson Grad Students to Present at Electrochemical Society’s Fall Meeting
- COVID Changes Bring New Opportunities to Aircraft Structure Class at Clarkson University
- Clarkson Faculty to Discuss Community Needs at ANCA’s Clean Transportation Summit
- Kwadwo Appiah-Kubi Appointed Assistant Professor of Physical Therapy at Clarkson University